Tuesday, February 21, 2012

An unimaginably delayed FOTD

So a few weeks ago... I want to say 3 or so... I talked about how I was going to be brave and post my FOTD. I wasn't lying! I was using a really old computer that somehow *cough* got some pretty nasty viruses on it and these viruses prevented me from using Google or Google based site (see : blogger.) I got a new computer last week so now I can start posting again! Hooray!

This FOTD was inspired by A Brilliant Brunette's look called "Bright Sunset". I linked it so you all can see the original look. I just have to say I LOVE her looks. More often than not, if I want to try something new, I use Jacqueline's looks. Her and Morena Barbee. It's a toss up. Anyway.






Not a great pic, but it is what it is.  I'll post a close up of the eye after the list of products I used!



Face:

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting primer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer and foundation. (Now, obviously, I do not have alot of aging that I need to rewind but this foundation is AMAZING. A review will be up sometime soon. And maybe a face routine VIDEO!?).
CoverGirl Loose finishing powder
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
theBalm blush in Frat Boy


Eyes:

NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone

Maybelline Color Tattoo  in Fierce & Tangy on the inner corner of the lid, Pomegranate Punk on the middle of the lid , and Painted Purple on the outer part of the lid and up into the crease.

I packed colors over the cream shadow, all from my BH cosmetics 120 palette...first edition I think? I circled all of colors I used in the palette. This isn't a great picture either. I'm working on a light box to take better photos.




I used the orange, dark purple and hot pink on my lower lash line as well

Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil on lower lash line
and Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara

Lips :

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Benefit gloss in Spiked Punch.


Close up of the eye :








This was my first FOTD post! Hopefully I can work it out to get better photos for the next time.


Upcoming posts : Wet n Wild 8-pan palette reviews/swatches. Review on Instant Age Rewind foundation. Possible foundation routine.

2 comments: